英文翻译

2024年12月11日

可不可以不、能不能不?

Is it OK if …?

例:我明天可不可以不来上班?可以啊。
Is it OK if I don’t come to work tomorrow? Yes, it’s OK.

不能吗?

not allowd to
required not to

明天我不能来吗?
Am I not allowed to come?
Am I required not to come?
明天我能不来吗?
Is it OK if I don’t come tomorrow?

不一定只有、不一定只能、不是只能

not necessarily do only

我不是只能吃米饭。
I cannot necessarily eat only rice.

汉堡不一定只有肉。
Burgers don’t necessarily have only meat.

这个文件不是只能写变量定义。
This file cannot necessarily have only variable definitions.
改成被动:
Not necessarily only variable definitions can be written to this file.

趁机

take the opportunity

雨停了,我要趁机回家。
Now that the rain has stopped, I’m going to take this opportunity to go home.

本文原发表于2015年5月18日