英文翻译

2015年5月18日

可不可以不、能不能不?

Is it OK if …?

例:我明天可不可以不来上班?可以啊。
Is it OK if I don’t come to work tomorrow? Yes, it’s OK.

不能吗?

not allowd to
required not to

明天我不能来吗?
Am I not allowed to come?
Am I required not to come?
明天我能不来吗?
Is it OK if I don’t come tomorrow?

不一定只有、不一定只能、不是只能

not necessarily do only

我不是只能吃米饭。
I cannot necessarily eat only rice.

汉堡不一定只有肉。
Burgers don’t necessarily have only meat.

这个文件不是只能写变量定义。
This file cannot necessarily have only variable definitions.
改成被动:
Not necessarily only variable definitions can be written to this file.